Questions Only Moms Ask Themselves
1. Is that chocolate… or poop?
2. Oh crap, will anyone notice that I’m wearing two different shoes?
3. Ketchup totally counts as a vegetable, right?
4. How is it that I have a college education and I can not solve this second grade math problem?
5. Wrestling this person into her clothes counts as cardio, right?
6. Did my mom hide in the bathroom, too?
7. How long can a kid survive on just toast?
8. How long until someone actually dies from lack of sleep?
9. Is she really being nice, or does she want something from me?
10. Yikes! How long has it been since I actually looked at my eyebrows?